Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pretty Chubby

Why would any one in her right mind name her blog "pretty chubby"? 

Maybe it's because over the last few years, I'd gained fifty pounds.  Maybe it's because I am a comely wench in spite of the extra pounds.  Maybe it's because I enjoy a play on words.  Maybe it's because it is true.

I am pretty.  I am also chubby.

I am pretty chubby at 192 lbs.

So, I'm here trying to find my way back to a normalcy I once had before life took over and I forgot about taking care of me along the way.  I am five foot two, and I can tell you it's not a healthy state of being I am at the moment.  I must search my soul, stop being so lazy, and get on with it.

What I am is pretty chubby, but I don't plan on staying that way.

Welcome to my world of zaniness.  At the age of fifty-two, I had many years to perfect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment